Performance Skill Standard:
Conditions of Performance:
- Given a typical tractor-trailer rig and a trip…
Statement of Work to be Performed:
- …The driver will recognize environmental hazards/issues and obligations and act to meet responsibilities.
- Identify hazard and match correct response with problems as written on a situational test.
- Indicate idle requirements and demonstrate how to monitor and adjust to them.
Performance Elements and Assessment Criteria:
- Check hoses, couplings, and other components that may contribute to environmental issues.
- Monitor idle time and make appropriate adjustments.
- Check regularly for signs of leaks.
- Fuel carefully to avoid spills.
- Recognize and report spills en route.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: