Performance Skill Standard:
Conditions of Performance:
- Given a trip over the road that requires days and nights away from home…
Statement of Work to be Performed:
- …The driver will actively manage own life and resources so as to take care of self and job.
- Correctly identify problems and strategies that deal effectively with personal resources by describing, demonstrating, and matching problems and solutions for issues such as:
- Personal hygiene
- Financial issues
- Free-time / entertainment
Performance Elements and Assessment Criteria:
- Employ fatigue-reducing strategies.
- Use stress-reducing techniques, as needed.
- Exercise restraint with diet and recreation while on the road. 4. Get exercise while on the road.
- Make good decisions about where to stop and stay.
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Practice good communication skills with family.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: