Performance Skill Standard:
Conditions of Performance:
- Given a trip and a tractor-trailer…
Statement of Work to be Performed:
- …The driver will adhere to the requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations Part 395 “Hours of Service Regulations” and complete a Driver’s Daily Log and logbook recap.
- Comply with hours of service requirements.
- Maintain a complete, neat, and accurate driver’s daily log and logbook recap.
- Perform all necessary calculations correct to the closest quarter (1/4) hour.
Performance Elements and Assessment Criteria:
- Interpret hours of service regulations correctly.
- Use hours of service regulations correctly.
- Keep time accurately.
- Perform arithmetic calculations necessary to recap and apply totals to the hours of service regulations.
- Determine driving hours remaining on a particular day or tour of duty.
- Keep pick-up and delivery record.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: